Events in January 2019
- - Advocacy 101: Tools for Caregivers to Effectively Navigate Georgia’s Child Welfare System - Webinar
Advocacy 101: Tools for Caregivers to Effectively Navigate Georgia’s Child Welfare System - Webinar
Caregivers will learn:
- Georgia's Foster Parent Bill of Rights.
- How to Effectively Navigate at the local level.
- The importance of collaborative case planning.
- - Region 13 - Caregiver Empowerment Training Summit
Region 13 - Caregiver Empowerment Training Summit
- - Measurement of Wellness - Webinar
Measurement of Wellness - Webinar
Your wellness encompass more than your physical health. There are seven dimensions to wellness to consider. It is important to ensure the full integration of these states of well-being.
- - Reasonable and Prudent Parenting Standards- Webinar
Reasonable and Prudent Parenting Standards- Webinar
- - Adoptive & Foster Mom Lunch
Adoptive & Foster Mom Lunch
Calling all adoptive and foster moms! This casual, monthly lunch allows adoptive and foster mothers to connect.
Email email@example.com to reserve a seat!
Location: Marlow's Tavern, Johns Creek
3719 Old Alabama Rd Blding 200, Johns Creek, GA 30022
- - Parenting Seminar: New View on Behavioral Challenges
Parenting Seminar: New View on Behavioral Challenges
"Challenges with children's behaviors can sometimes give us a distorted vision on how to see what the children need in order to respond appropriately. Refocusing your attention as a parent in the right direction will open fresh ideas to implement behavior plans." - Lindsey Martin, LCSW A certificate for 3 hours foster parent continuing education is available.
- - How does the New Adoption Law Impact My Family-Webinar
How does the New Adoption Law Impact My Family-Webinar
Effective September 1, 2018, Georgia is under a new Adoption Law. This webinar will highlight some of the new revisions to the Georgia Adoption Law as it pertains to Foster and Adoptive parents. It will also discuss and answer some of the most frequently asked questions as it pertains to Foster and Relative Adoption Process.